November 9, 2010

MQM real quick before the baby wakes up...ssshhhh!

So, you know by now that there are actually more like 20-30 titles in my top ten list. The following makes the cut and I watch it EVERY fall. It's a highly relational, emotional, chick-flick that the sensitive male could enjoy if you made the right snacks and told him how good-looking you think he looks about every 20 minutes...


ONE TRUE THING

“It's so much easier to be happy. It's so much easier to choose to love the things that you have, instead of always yearning for what you're missing, or what it is that you're imagining you're missing. It is so much more peaceful.”

“More is more. You know, your dad always says less is more…To me, more is more.”



“You hear that?…You know, Langhorne kind of, I don't know, hums…It's... Even in the summertime you can hear...Maybe it's the air conditioners...crickets, or the bees…No, I think it's something more. You hear it?…You can feel it.”

“I love your mother. I don't suppose I'm ever going to stop loving her. But because she can do anything...run the house, run our lives...keep everything so beautiful and so warm...I only thought of what she meant to me. My... muse. My... lovely wife. My one true thing.”
smooch

No comments: