February 13, 2008

Embarrassment is the Best Medicine

I don't pride myself on being a mean mom. But you have to get these kids to do the right thing some how. So here it is: I told them that if they kept shoving stuff behind the couch I was going to stop being embarrassed by it and expose their behavior to the world. At the time I didn't have this blog. My plan was to mass produce my propaganda and have them distributed by airplane over the central Indiana area (I guess that's not the whole world, but it is the world as it pertains to them). However, after checking into everything, to hire a maid would be more cost effective. But NOW I have a tool in which I can carry out my evil plot. If you see my kids make sure you stop them and let them know how gross it is to have moldy bread and orange peals behind your couch. I also found a love letter to a boy at church that Calla was composing. She doesn't know I have it. You wanna know who it's to? All in good time, people, all in good time. MUUWAHAHA.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I've always wondered how to spell "MUUWAHAHA!" Too funny! Just so you know...I will have V-Day sugar cookies in my cookie jar after this afternoon...They go so well with coffee...Any takers? Love you!

Laurie and company said...

you weren't kiddin, were you? this is classic!! Your kids will love this pic someday. you may even too!
I wanna know who the boy is? am I related to him? kids.
It was nice talking to you on the phone today. You crack me up and I'm serious about doing coffee sometime.
have a lovely evening!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I love this post, because your house is always SO clean and perfect. So neat! BUT! You really are human! Your kids really do make messes like real kids! Wait till I see them! I'm going to give them big smooches!

Hugs!

Nicky said...

a tho me mama: No, sorry you aren't related to him, but I think you could still have her. We can work something out over coffee. Smooch.

Charmaine said...

Ummm... they don't look very embarrassed...

{Happy Homes} said...

Ditto's on what Charmaine said. I think they look like I look when people drop by...and my house looks similar. I just accept the fact that my role in life is to make other's feel better about their lives!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Tonya

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing...they look very un-embarrassed!! But that is ok. Tell them that their cousins do the same thing. I found a rotten tangerine in Isaac's backpack yesterday. Made him throw it away. Gross. Have a great day.