February 16, 2008

TeegerD's Mohawk


TeegerD's Mohawk:
Well, he didn't want to get it cut and he sure as heck didn't want to let me take a decent picture of it, but tomorrow at church my little person number 3 will be sporting a new doo. After months and months of preparation, it is finally here! I don't know if you remember him cutting his own hair back in November? That was when we were planning to do it the first time. For putting up such a fight, he sure stood in front of the mirror admiring himself for a long time. Now he's down for a nap...afterall, gotta get some beauty sleep. These looks don't come nature (well, maybe they do...after all people say he looks like me...snicker) Off to pick that gift up... Smooch (spellcheck is still down-sorry)

10 comments:

Laurie and company said...

"who's anthony? who's anthony?"

"my drummer"

~what is twitter?

hope the gift for NM was where you needed it to be...(what was it?)

I love Teeger's hair...he really is cute.
Let's do coffee....MONDAY! can you? can you? I may have Molly but I will see if I can arrange that...time??

see ya tomorry...can't wait to get drummer boy's autograph!!

Peace, joy, love...

Jodi said...

He looks absolutely adorable!! You did such a good job! I wish I were brave enough to cut my Little Guy's hair.

Thank you again for being so patient with me while setting up my blog! It's been so much fun! And I really enjoyed some "Stickers Time."

I found a stray little sock at my house! Want me to mail it back? :)

"No highway option"..."The Pacifier." Love that movie!

Laurie and company said...

You ok over there?
:) :?
'twas muy nice chatting over joe Monday.
Hope you guys are ok and that the sick one is on the recovery road.
Peace peaches

Nicky said...

Who Joe? Is he cute? How did I miss him? I must have been too into my coffee!

Incase you were wondering - Teige actually did stick his finger in a light socket today. He's okay. It didn't really help his hair stand up any.

Maybe I'll post tomorrow. I found a white gummy bear with a red toe that I was going to post about today and Teige ate it. Smooch.

Laurie and company said...

joe, ya know, slang term for coffee...yes, we were too into it...it went by way too fast!
are you guys doing ok over there?

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey there,

How are you? I keep popping in looking for a new post...are you still alive? Everything OK over there in Sticker-Land?

Love Teige's hair! He's a cutie that's for sure.

Laurie and company said...

are you guys ok?
anybody there?
we still love you, even though you haven't posted for nearly a week. :)
love ya
LY

Nicky said...

joe - duh! I was being sarcastic.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey....come on...let's get posting, girlfriend! Kiss and make up!

Laurie and company said...

are you kiddin' me? I saw you at church yesterday and I know you are alive...what's happening? I mean, really...