August 28, 2009

Hotty Working on the Potty Reprise...

BEFORE:Here's Jeff (Remember when Teige used to call him "That Guy"?) getting ready to rip out the old pink toilet in our hall bathroom.

The ugly, outdated, peeling linoleum had to go, too!



Still ready to pose at a moment's notice


Installing the new white toilet...You can imagine our excitement!

Still ready at a moment's notice to take a picture of my own foot.
AFTER:

Ta Da!!!!
This is mostly for my mother-in-love out in Oregon. I told her that I would keep everyone one posted on the updates we are making to our home. Working on the house is one of my favorite things to do with my hubby Jeff. He is as project oriented and focused as I am. We knocked this project out in a day's time. High fives all around!
Of course, I couldn't help but think of last October when he and a friend installed a new toilet in my Hendricks Drive home. I'm still amazed at how God pieced our relationship together and that we are where we are today. God is soooo good and so is my amazing, handsome, patient hubby.

No comments: