September 23, 2008

Cute Shirts and Dr. Calla

This is the beginning of the meltdown that cuppycake experienced last week. I just love this shirt. Katie is almost two. Molly got it for a third birthday present - shown below with the tags still on it.
Isn't amazing how much the two of them look a like? Isn't also amazing how clean and new my sofa looks here.
My Uncle David was in town a few years back (like 4) and Calla was hamming it up as usual to win his affections. She'll kill me when she finds I've posted this, so it's been nice knowing you. I doubt she'll ever become a doctor. She leans more toward the talents of flipping quarters off her elbow like our friend Paul.
.
This day has grabbed me and dragged me along. I had a nice break this morning before work grabbing breakfast with Jeff. I'm now waiting for Molly to get off the bus so that I can pick Calla up from art lessons so that I can take them to dance lessons so that I can come home and make dinner so that I can wash dishes. Yay! Dishes.
.
Annie~I'll post your hand tomorrow if I can.
.
smooch

8 comments:

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

That was AWESOME. You made my day! I appreciate our friendship so much. You are a true gift from God.

smooch

Jodi said...

tell Calla that she should keep that look........ j/p! lol
-Carrie

Tory said...

Boy, amd I tired after reading about your day! You are one busy lady.

I love the pictures, and you have an awesome sense of humor! I think sarcasm is a truly lost art, and I am proud to "know" someone that has taken it to an all new level. And, I love your choice of songs, I do use it some times when I am writing papers and don't feel like finding a cd. So, thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to blog and comment on the rest of our blogs. I have this theory that blogs are nothing without comments and good, sound heckling!

Hugs, t

wv: deotmzs

Nicky said...

Tory
Are there any songs you'd like me to add to my playlist for you?

smooch

Jodi said...

I didn't realize how much Molly and Katie look alike! Wow!

And tell Calla that she has the most beautiful eyes. She's a gorgeous girl--just like her Mama. Also, she can come over and flip quarters with us anytime she'd like!

Coffee next week? I think that the yucks are almost gone...

Love you!

Tory said...

Hey there! Sorry that I haven't been around. Have had quite a bit of work, but I did go home for a mid-week visit. Will be blogging later, but I have really been enjoying your music. Even tonight, it's helped me study. ;) Thank you for offering to add a song, if I think of anything in particular, I will let you know. I particular love the Alvin's version of Bad Day. Take care, and I will be in touch.

wv: mmlvs (mama's love...good one!)