September 2, 2008

Losing it!


Not my mind, my waist. Woo Hoo. Day 11 of my pilates plight. An inch and a half off my waist. The next time I'm complaining about my gut, you have my permission to slap me upside the head and say go get back on the plan. Gently, please. Each time I have started this routine back up, I have always reaped immediate results.

Today, I was rushing around trying to get ready to see Mary Beth, and I thought I was about 15 minutes late. Turns out I was 10065 minutes early. My appointment isn't until next Tuesday. Is it possible that I have beaten Sherry's record for being early here?

This morning as I awoke to three-year-old knees and elbows stabbing my ribs and stomach. Teige crawled up on the bed and laid his head on my belly, grabbed my hand and laid it across his cheek, and said "My Mama" Besides the immense pain, it was a great way to start my day.

Did you ever have a swatch watch?
Smooch.

No comments: