September 22, 2008

Mama, my e-awk is broken

Below is a picture of Teige's first fohawk. The boy had crazy hair from the beginning and it was good. He has always been very sensitive about his hair. When he was two months old, anytime there was made mention of his hair being anything but pristine, he would bawl like a...well, like a baby, of course. Here is Teige's latest mohawk. Last November, I remember we were getting ready to give him his first "real" mohawk after we got our family portrait done. We had set a date have them taken and it got cancelled. The following day, Teige cut a huge chunk his bangs and our plans were dashed. Not to mention, he sported a spiffy bur in our portrait (see right).


Teige loves mohawks. He calls them "e-awks". When in need of some product, he'll come up to me, tug on my jeans, and say "Mama, my e-awk is broken." Just about breaks your heart, I tell ya.

smooch

2 comments:

Jodi said...

that's sooo cute! e-awk! lol
-Carrie
wv: busy ith (bsyih)

Jodi said...

We still talk about little Teige's baby mohawk! The kids loved how it would just stand up on its own. They try to get Matthew's to "do a Teige." :)