December 30, 2008

A Bit of Joy

On Christmas Eve...Katie and Teige had three baths. I couldn't find the can of chocolate frosting for the Birthday Cake for Jesus. I couldn't find Katie and Teige. I found Katie and Teige under Molly's bed. I found the chocolate frosting for the Birthday Cake for Jesus.
Katie at my mom's house Christmas Eve, eating. Apparently, a kid cannot live on chocolate frosting alone. I sure could have. Dad...with his best woman and stupidest smirk
Becky, Molly, Abbie...See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil
Daddy reading the Christmas story from Luke to the grandkids
Super Teige to the rescue. Aunt Annie made him this cape and he hasn't taken it off much since Christmas Eve.
The calm before the storm
Teige was the first out of bed at 5:30...
We were all up and at it by 6:30
Me and my sweethearts. What a Merry Christmas.
smooch

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Thanks for responding to the Handmade post on my blog! You ROCK!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

What a sweet post! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

Tory said...

Okay, so I said that I wouldn't bug you, but I exaggerated. Seriously, just wanted to say hello, finally comment on your great Christmas pix, and let you know I was thinking of you. Cannot wait for another installment of MQM or the Case of the Missing Gummy Bear or something like that. Hope you are well, t