December 8, 2008

Movie Quote Monday

Oh...what is that...Christmas music...finally. Merry Christmas. Later, as promised earlier in the year, I shall attempt to create more upbeat, more Christmassy lyrics to "My Favorite Things." Till then, I'll leave you with quotes from, yet another, family favorite:

"I am angry. I'm like a large tornado of anger, swirling about. "

"What do you call that again, when you almost win? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah... Losing! "
"You know how hard it's been for me ever since your mom died."
"She didn't die! She divorced you!"
"Ehh... tomatoes, tomahtoes. "
"Hi, I'm Phil Weston and this is my son, Sam. I'm new to coffee... I was wondering if you could mix half of the regular version with half of the decaffinated version?"

"Are you a robot-woman? Are you a robot?"

"Ok, you caught me. The finches were a bad idea. And I wasn't gonna say anything, but I think some of them may have salmonella. A fair amount, in fact. I may have inadvertently poisoned your children. "

"Every time you say something back to me, it makes me love you more! "
smooch

6 comments:

Tory said...

Here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

"Every good thing starts with a Brat!"

"They're like 4-foot whirling dervishes. I don't even know what a whirling dervish is but that's what they're like."

and, last but definitely not least:

"How many sarcastic pills did you take this morning?"


By the way, like your Christmas music. Hope the Joy is kicking in. ;) As for new words to my favorite things, what rhymes with chihuahua? hahaha...

Tory

Jodi said...

The finches quote is one of my very favorite quotes of all movies.

Of course, my problem would be if you quoted it and then asked me what movie it comes from. I probably wouldn't be able to tell you. Either that or I would say something dumb like "Elf."

Oh well.
You love me anyway, don't you?

I love you!
Jodi

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny said...

Love this movie! It was much better than Stepbrothers. Wow the language in that movie, geesh.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Explain movie quote Monday to me..... I'm slow........

Nicky said...

Sherry
Every Monday, I try to pick a movie and pull as many quotes as possible from it that I can remember.
Does that help?
smooch