November 18, 2008

Miscellaneous Molly

This morning dragged me out bed by the scruff of my neck and said, "Stop talking on the phone until 1:00 am." I am battling, once again, with my arch nemesis... you guessed it ... the laundry. It has been especially challenging over the past few weeks, because my dryer door "fell off". Things just magically break themselves around here... Do you have a magical house? If you have kids, you probably don't have time to answer that question, because some little person is currently using your dryer door as a swing...weeeeeee!
.
Of recent days, Molly says to me, "Mama, why don't you post more pictures of me on your blog?" Calla, on the other hand, says, "Could you please not put anymore pictures of me on your blog, facebook, or anywhere else on the internet?" The contrast between the two is sharp, with no gray middle ground on most issues, yet they want to share a room. - Puzzling. At any rate, per request of both of my beautiful daughters, more pictures of Molly...No pictures of Calla.

Looking like she's just been tickled, this smile really makes my day!

I love my kids most in pajamas. Molly was about the age Katie is now in this picture.
Uh, Why can't I wear this to church on Sunday?

Whenever Molly would have to stand in the corner, Diego would stand with her. Such a sympathetic cat!

Here's hoping you have a not too magical day in your little space of the world.

smooch

1 comment:

Tory said...

I meant to comment sooner, but mom arrived for her visit. I just love the pictures. All of them are awesome! I was even telling mom the one with the cat in it. Then, the one with Molly with the cute hair in the gorgeous chair! Those should be sent in for contests. They would certainly win! Hope you're having a good week.

Tory