November 20, 2008

To Do Lists

If you do something extra that's not on your to do list and it wasn't there to cross off, did you really do it? I love do to lists. I'm currently dictating a list for the day to my secretary. What am I going to do if she goes to public school? I have a bad habit of getting sidetracked in everything ~ driving, talking, working, reading...etc. I wonder if it has anything to do with my caffeine addiction. You know yesterday at SB Jeff bought me a grande cdl and before I left I had to get another cup of what we refer to as "dirt". I haven't had a cup of coffee yet this morning. I need to do that right now... See what I mean? I depend on my list to keep me steered in the right direction. What I want you to tell me is do you think it's weird that if I do something that's not on the list and go back to the list, add the item, only to cross it off? It's like patting myself on the back. Is that so wrong?

Calla needs a ride to Kaleo and I need to know what time we are suppose to be at Mom's on Thanksgiving. Those are on the list today. Can you help me out?

smooch

4 comments:

Tory said...

No clue about the last part. But, I do so agree with adding the items. I am always doing that, and the way that I see it is that I simply missed breaking the activity down into its multiple parts. So, it's not really adding to the list...it's updating it. ;) My problem is that I make them and misplace them, so I make new ones. Too weird!

Take care, T

wv: shipoo (Isn't that a breed of dog?)

Annie Shaw said...

I am guessing that the time for moms is in between 11-12, since this is the time it always has been...and that is the answer that she will give you. ;) Watch, she will surprise us this year and say 8. hehehehehee.

Annie Shaw said...

oh...and now you can cross that off your list.

Charmaine said...

Oh you should ABSOLUTELY add items to the list so that you can cross them off. If you don't cross them off, they don't really count...

wv: conalin (pretty close!)