November 24, 2008

Movie Quote Monday

So, if I were stuck on a desert island [or a dessert island for that matter] and could only ever watch one movie for the rest of my entire life, it would be this one. I know I pretty much quoted the entire movie, except for one favorite quote...Guess what it is and win a prize. If you haven't seen this movie yet or you didn't like it, you're a COTTONHEADEDNINNYMUGGINS. Which, by the way, I discovered that I can not say 5 times really fast.

"Congratulations! You did it! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here."

"First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR."


"My finger has a heartbeat."

"Francisco! That's fun to say!"

"I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up."

"Don't tell him what you want, he's a liar. ... You disgust me! How can you live with yourself? ...You sit on a throne of lies. ...You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa"

"Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS"

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

"It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."

"It's a crappy cup of coffee...No, it's the world's BEST cup of coffee."

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"

"SON of a NUTcracker! "

"Does somebody need a hug?"
"Buddy, the elf, what's your favor color?"

7 comments:

Annie Shaw said...

One of our favorites too... I like the line, "Smiling is my favorite".

Brian's favorite is "And guess what? I love you, I love you, I loooooove you."

Tory said...

Oh, how fun! My all time favorite is one you mentioned..."Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"...I often answer the phone in this manner...and, the other person usually is speechless. Kind of funny. But, one that I didn't see on your list (and, technically got me in trouble on Friday), is "Oh, you're an ANGRY ELF!" That scene is just the funniest!

Oh, and did you mention the walking through the whirleytwirlygumdrops?

Thanks for the grins! Definitely, a worthy MQM was experienced today.

Hugs, t

Tory said...

Okay so, I had to leave another comment to get the next wv. So, I will wish you a happy Thanksgiving, just in case you get too busy before then.

T

wv: fings (this is how little ones say things! just kind of reminded me of charlie brown and the whole line "that's the true meaning of Christmas, Charlie Brown". I know that's stretching it, but oh well.)

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

Laurie, you didn't say the line I left out. I thought for sure you would comment on that!

Annie, "I painted a picture of a butterfly. I'll call you in five minutes."

Tory, we say that about people all the time: "You must be a southpole elf"

Have an elfy day, guys!

Laurie and company said...

I have early onset Alzheimer's...I'm sure when you say it, I will be like "O yeah...she DID always like that one the best..."

I'm old, remember? and not as good at this movie quote Monday as you...that is fer sure.

wv: froothwi? my mouth is frozen from my frootsmoothi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.