November 11, 2008

Movie Quote Monday ~ Just a Little Bit Late

This one has too many really good ones to put all of them on here, but here are a few. This one is in my top 10 ~ Yeah, I know there are like 30 in my top ten!

"I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."
.
"Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental."
.
"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while."

"Now that was when people KNEW how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance... nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real. It was... "
"A movie! That's your problem! You don't want to be in love. You want to be in love in a movie."
"Well, this is fate! She's divorced, we don't want to redo the cabinets, and you need a wife. What do they call it when everything intersects?"...
"The Bermuda Triangle."
.
"When a man is a widower why do we say he was widowed? Why don't we say he was widowered?"
.
"It's easier to be killed by a terrorist than it is to find a husband over the age of 40!"
"That statistic is not true!"
"That's right it's not true, but it feels true."
smooch

1 comment:

Tory said...

I love it! That is one of my top 10ish, too! Of course, When Harry Met Sally and You've Got Mail are higher on my list, but I love this one...just for all of the quotes that you put up there. I was going to say something if you didn't put up a MQM, but I didn't want to nag...and, here it is. ;)

I liked the part where he talked about his wife being able to peel an orange in one long peel. Or, I liked it when Jonah screams out...She's a ho! A ho! My dad's been captured by a ho! Or, one of my favorite scenes is Meg Ryan singing (she can't sing)...and, she's singing to jingle bells..."horses, horses, horses". Oh, it's a good one!

Thanks for bringing that one into the mix.

T