October 6, 2008

Movie Quote Monday

"You didn't tell me you were gonna kill it! "
(Duh! You killed it when you plucked it off the vine...That is if you want to be all technical)

"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker."
(Am I the only Mom who waits until the kids are already in the bathtub to give the kids their suckers from the bank?)

"I thought little girls always believed what they were told. I thought little girls were innocent and trusting."... "Welcome to the Twentieth Century."
(My thought on this quote is - If mothers and fathers in the 20th Century did their jobs right protecting and loving their families the way God intended them to, then little girls would be more innocent and trusting...)"If you try to hold my hand, I'll slug you! " (Then she spent the rest of the evening wishing he would try to hold her hand)

"I got a rock!"

smooch

5 comments:

Laurie and company said...

snoopy IS the best...do you see where I'm going with this? :) there's a trend.

I haven't seen the Great Pumpkin since childhood...I need to Blockbuster online it...I love how Snoopy laughs!

cute. cute. cute.

LY

Nicky said...

No, Lucy IS the best.

smooch

Tory said...

actually, linus is my favorite! and, i do have a blue blanke that is my fav...do you see where this is going? now, i know why you asked how i was...i didn't drop by your 'hood yesterday to see your monday movie lines...that's the price i have to pay, to try to go on vacation. ;) talk at ya' later, t

Tory said...

PS...btw, my favorite line is from the Christmas special where they recite Luke's rendition of the birth of Jesus, and Linus says "That's the true meaning of Christmas Charlie Brown." Boy, am I excited that Christmas is coming. Yay!

Nicky said...

Tory-Take a vacation anytime you need to and can, sweetie. I would if I could!

smooch