October 2, 2008

Which Pooh Character Are You?

Whenever I meet a new person and get to know them a little better, I try to categorize and sub categorize which Disney's Winnie The Pooh character they most closely resemble. I always hate when people put me in a box. So much so that I will almost always rebel against their diagnosis with immediate change. Ha Ha... You thought you had me figured out. Unfortunately, anyone within knowing me for five minute could peg me clearly as Rabbit, which is the least beloved character of all. However, he is the character who has the most common sense and the least patience. And that is an enigma in itself. Which is me.
.
Now mind you, babies most always start as a Pooh or a Piglet and develop into something entirely different by the age of five, or so me says. When the Lord put together my perfectly created children he blessed me with a

Tigger - Calla
Who was almost at once a Tigger and never stopped. She is the reason I need to drink SO much coffee in the morning.

Rabbit - Molly (Plus a little Eeyore)
Who started life as a predominant Piglet. The mind of this child has yet to be unleashed upon society, but watch out. She can put a jigsaw faster than anyone else in the family. She is stubborn to figure things out on her own without anyone's help.

??? - Teige
We are still trying to figure him out. He has Tigger tendencies. During his infancy he was a Piglet.
.
Pooh - Katie
Still watching this one. She has been my kindest, charmingest child to date. She may turn into the prize found in Christopher Robbin.

Anyway, if you find yourself in an awkward pause at a social event this fall, this is always one of my favorite ice breaking conversations. You could also do Peanuts characters - I'm Lucy. Or Friends characters - I a Monica/Chandler, though I've been known to laugh like Janice.

smooch

17 comments:

Laurie and company said...

how funny...I don't what character I am but this a good thing to think on.

cute coffee sign.

so true

Nicky said...

Laurie - You are a Pooh/Tiger crossbreed, says me anyway.

smooch

Charmaine said...

I think a Pooh Character analysis of ALL your loyal readers is in order... (At least the loyal readers you know well!)

Love, C

P.S. My father-in-law is called "Eeyore" -- by his wife!

Jodi said...

hey mrs. Nicky! the coffee sign is so cute! what character do you think i am?
-Carrie

Nicky said...

Charmaine - You are, without any doubt, a Rabbit and you know it.

Carrie - I would have to say Tigger. Ask your Mom what she thinks.

Jodi said...

thank you so much for the wonderful comment about my hair on my blog!
--Carrie

wv: jqicjmkw, i got nothin' but on Hannah Indiana's blog mine looked like gross girl! lol

Jodi said...

mom said that she agrees that i'm tigger. she says that she is rabbit, william is eeyore, josh is piglet, matty is roo, and dad is be christopher robin because he looks out for us, except he doesn't where knee stockings. lol
--Carrie

wv: ssjijqy, it looks like some sort of silly dance.

Nicky said...

Jodi - You ARE NOT a Rabbit. You are Kanga through and through, with maybe a little Piglet. There may be somedays that you feel a little stressed out like Rabbit, but I don't see it.

Tory said...

This is one of my friends and my favorite subject. The one that's Eeyore, knows it. And, while I always thought I was a Pooh, my mom insists that I am a Tigger. Although, where she gets that is beyond me...I guess I think of Tigger's energy as real, and she sees it in it's truest sense...just plain energy whether physical or mental. And, believe me, she can spot my mental changes immediately. Thankfully, she and dad accept me for who I am. So, I agree, and I think that all of the personality tools are great because if you don't know who you really are, how can you be a true friend?

BTW, I did notice the coffee sign this morning when I was drinking coffee, and I almost shot coffee out my nose!

You're posts this week have been deep and very, very witty!

wv: zadyzjj (physzzlle my sssiizzzllee)

Nicky said...

Tory - Isn't that funny about moms? My Mom can walk in my front door, take one look at me, and ask, "Are you on your period?" What? Is she marking the calender????

Sometimes I love that my Mom is so intuned with me. Other times it's kind of annoying.

Maybe one day I'll get to meet you and do a "Pooh Reading" on you.

smooch

Tory said...

Honestly, I think that the mom thing has more to do with that umbilical cord tie...the doctors might "cut" the cord, but honestly, I think it might be too late at that point. And, some of these mothers that don't know what their kids are up to...they have just turned the volume down on that internal voice. My mom doesn't even have to see me to know something is up...I'll call her on the phone, and she without even hearing my voice, she will ask what is wrong. Honestly, it's spooky, and I can never get away with anything with her. But I am thankful for her b/c it means that I do have someone that understands me.

Hopefully, I will get to meet you and Laurie someday, and we will assess each other's Pooh standing. ;)

wv: aeeme (AMY! isn't that a song?)

Annie Shaw said...

I didn't even have to think twice. You remain true to Rabbit! I have been the Tigger that has been kicked out of the garden for bouncing my entire life! :P Sometimes you resemble Eeyore, but only on occasion. I took this test last winter, and was Eeyore, but that was a rare for me. Just took it again, and was a Tigger at a 45%! Pooh came in second at 25% Here is the test you can take:
http://members.fortunecity.com/spenceraloysius/Pooh/quiz.html

And be honest. lol.

Nicky said...

Okay, Laurie you will find this interesting as you say that I am an enigma.

Here are the results to the online test for me:

Rabbit 17%
Tigger 12%
Piglet 12%
Pooh 12%
Owl 11%
Christopher Robbin 11%
Eeyore 11%
Kanga 9%
Roo 3%

I'm not kidding. Does that make me like the most well rounded person you ever met or what?

Annie, I think you're very Poohish.

smooch

Tory said...

Well, while I was writing a paper, it looks like you guys were busy. I didn't like giving all of my personal information that was requested on the other site, so I tried http://www.lavasurfer.com/poohsonality/pooh-p-pooh.html where I was a "Winnie the Pooh"...then, I went to http://winniethepooh.disney.co.uk/funtime/poohsonality_test/index.jsp where I was Tigger. Go figure. But, thanks for all of the laughs.

wv: avhdkhht

Jodi said...

What a great post!

Carrie sat at the computer reading it while we all sat trying to figure out which character fit us best! We had so much fun!

You are too kind to call me a Kanga. I wish I felt like a Kanga all the time--or even most of the time.

I love you and your Janice laugh very much!

:)Jodi
:)Jodi

Sunny said...

When I took this test a while ago, I was Owl. Nothing like being a know-it-all. :)

Nicky said...

Sunny - I have never heard anyone actually admit they were an Owl. How brave...definately not a Piglet! I would have to say my Dad is an Owl, but he also has a little Christopher Robbin in him. Most Owls have a strong sub category.

smooch