October 20, 2008

Movie Quote Monday

You gotta love a good movie about how a guys screws things up and then comes back in the end and sweeps her off her feet with the perfect words and the perfect kiss. Perfect. I want to be in love in a movie.

Thanks Tory for reminding me about Movie Quote Monday. Here, in Indiana it will be Monday for another 42 minutes. So, I made it!

"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love..., I love you."
"From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry."

"...I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you... I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony"

"Only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony, which is why I will end up an old maid."

"All the world is good and agreeable in your eyes."

smooch

8 comments:

Sunny said...

I heart Pride and Prejudice!

Tory said...

Thanks for obliging! I do love Movie Quote Monday. It helps me know if I want to see a movie, or even recall those that I have seen. I love Pride and Prejudice, but I have never seen that version. Guess, I will have to check it out. Have a good rest of the week!

Tory

Nicky said...

Tory- Oh, you MUST see this version. Laurie keeps telling me that I need to see the Collin Firth one. I really like CF. I might get it this weekend sometime.

smooch

Nicky said...

Sunny-I'm not ignoring your question about UL. I'm trying to see if anyone in my downline wants to come out that way first. Then I'll see if there is anyone in your area. I can send a copy of the catalog with Annie the next time I see her.

smooch

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

Sorry about the text, Laurie what's up with that? I personally think I would be a perfect Elizabeth Bennett. YOU should see this version. We need to have a girls night and watch them both...maybe one night when the boys are working with Dave we can do that with our girls.

smooch

Sunny said...

Okay, I went to an NSYNC concert! I am dancin' around to your music! Thanks

Nicky said...

Sunny-
Great...I'm glad I'm not the only mom in the world dancing around to boy bands! At least your kids aren't old enough to say "Mom" in a huff and roll there eyes!

smooch