October 27, 2008

Movie Quote Monday

"She certainly has a mind of her own...Yeah, I hate that in a woman."

"You're on your own, Sir. This can only end in tears."
"They've eloped! Isn't it romantic? It's a perfect ending... No, it's a perfect beginning."
"Dimitri, do you really think I'm royalty?... Then stop bossing me around."

"Well I don't know, I mean it's kinda hard to imagine yourself as a duchess when you're sleeping on a cold, hard floor...but sure, yeah, I guess every lonely girl would hope she's a princess. ... And somewhere one little girl is."Anastasia is a favorite at our house. It's one of those films I have memorized. You should be so lucky as to have to sit throw a viewing we me singing and acting it all out! Romance, action, horror, humor, and history all wrapped into one beautifully illustrated animation. A must see


smooch

4 comments:

Tory said...

Another one that I haven't seen. It looks good though. Of course, your blog really makes me want to see it...but, the $4+ dollars that it takes to rent is not often an option. I haven't paid for a movie rental in forever because I have gotten a lot of free coupons, but everybody is tightening up and cutting out the free coupons.

Hope you had a good day, T

Nicky said...

Tory ~ I know what you mean about the free coupons. Remember when rentals were only $1.49. It's cheaper for us to see a movie at the 50cent movie place before it goes to video, than it is for us to rent sometimes.

wv: drucn (Laurie~It would appear that the wv people can't spell as well as Melanie.)

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.