January 4, 2008

If everyone else jumped off a bridge... I might

Without any further ado... dah tah tah dah dah dah... Welcome to my blog, a brief insight to the sane and not so sane thoughts and actions of a single mom. I often have heard the quote, "If you can't beat em', join em". Many of you are toying with the world of blogging. As the chronic designated driver, it has always been in my nature to join the crowd as a spectator. However, I intend to dive stomach first into this thing and it will most likely be a flop. I'm sure that with the brevity of quiet reflection time I have each day, this blog will not yield anything of great substance, but I will strive to entertain. So, here we go...

4 comments:

Waldo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charmaine said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to read all your posts!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Annie Shaw said...

Glad that you finally joined the real world :P