January 9, 2008

Men Beware

Hello to my male readers. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate all of your support in my blogging adventure. I also wanted to let you know that you are more than welcome to continue to read and even comment. I just wanted to give you fair warning in advance that there may be some silly, harmless girl talk in posts to come and didn't want you to be shocked or embarrassed. If you are the kind of man who can sit next to his wife, mother, and/or daughter and watch tampon commercials, I'm sure you will do just fine. I'll try to warn you at the beginning of the post, but I take no further responsibilities for your blushing...

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Ryan says, "Bring it on..."

Sherry at the Zoo said...

OK. My interest is up! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!