January 12, 2008

Then Why Don't You Marry Them

I love Gummy Bears. Love 'em. Love 'em. Love 'em. You can do all kinds of things with Gummy Bears. You can shmoosh their little heads all the way into their toes. You can separate them by color and eat them in an organized manner. I like to eat them in this order: Orange (my favorite), White, Red, Yellow (if I'm in a good mood) and then I try to get the kids to eat all the Green ones. I don't like the Green ones. My favorite thing to do with Gummy Bears is to line about 10 White, Red, and Yellow ones up in front of me on my desk and make them watch me bite the heads off all the Orange ones. Sometimes I get so into biting the heads off them that I actually eat the Green ones, but that rarely happens.

5 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Cheaper than therapy and much more effective - LOL

Carol Michel said...

I organize my M&M's by color before I eat them, I always eat the green ones last. They're my favorite. Sometimes at work, people stop and stare when they realize I am eating by color. I thought everyone did that!

{Happy Homes} said...

That makes me chuckle!! ;0)I eat skittles and smarties in a similar fashion....oh the obsessiveness of it all...control we need control!!!!

Laurie and company said...

Funny that I'm referred to as the sillyness blog, yet here's a post on how we line up gummi bear's and let the other colors watch as we chew off the orangies heads...hmmm.
I'm so glad I don't have OCD.

Charmaine said...

I always line up round things. I think lining up gummy bears would make me crazy -- trying to get them all looking the same direction!

I hope you are feeling better. :)