January 9, 2008

Stickers

http://www.uppercaseliving.com/
Many have asked about the significance of "Stickers". I sell transferable wall art through a company called Uppercase Living. A friend gave me the nickname "stickers" because the product is much like a sticker in form. If you are interested in viewing the product, go to http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ . My demonstrator Id is 380180. The log in token is the word invite.

I have been so blessed to have found this business. It has not only provided income which is so greatly needed when raising four children on your own. But, it has also given me a creative and social outlet which is so greatly needed when raising four children on your own. With the help of my friends and family and the hand of the Lord, this business has been and is a one of the biggest successes in my working life. Last quarter I was 10th in the company for sales. My friend Angie found the company and suggested I look into it. I am so grateful to her for encouraging me to do this and supporting me throughout it. If I haven't said thank you to each and everyone of you who has supported me throughout my business endeavor, then shame on me. You all mean so much to me and I could not have done this without you.

Okay, commercial break over. How do you get red sharpy off the bathroom door????

6 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey, speaking of your business, I haven't put up the ones I ordered previously because I need to paint first. BUT I did paint one room that now needs some "different" stickers. I must either order or have a show. I'll add that to my list of things to do! Remind me - OK?

Laurie and company said...

you are so funny!

as for the red sharpie, did you try comet cleanser? man, I hate that for ya! I know that helps sharpie come off the kitchen table and counters but not sure on a door, since it's painted.

How are ya today?
I need to meet up with you sometime this week to get a catty of Uppercase Living stuff!

Charmaine said...

Oohhhh... red sharpie... so sorry... Sounds like a good place for some "stickers"?

{Happy Homes} said...

Have you tried Sol-u-mel?? It's a melaleuca product and I have some if you want to try it. I saw with my own to eye balls it literally lift black sharpie off a vinyl card table top. Let me know...TonyaD

ps I love my stickers! I'm happy every time I look at them..."got soap" in the boys bath and "Welcome" at my front door...:0)

Annie Shaw said...

Sharpie...

Try using a Mr Clean Magic eraser...Took it off Isaac's new leapster ;)

bcunniff said...

I too, have yet to put up my "stickers"...I'm scared! I'm interested in possibly having a party, so if you could give Lovely Laurie some info, i would appreciate it. As for the sharpie...have you tried the Mr. Clean magic eraser? I used it to get marker off of my wall--
Laurie's sis, Becky