January 5, 2008

My Peeps

Introductions:

Calla, my beautiful and very photogenic 11 year old, is completing her courses of 5th and 6th grade studies this year. She is lovingly referred to as "Little Person Number 1". Among many things she enjoys art, designing, sewing, and time away from her siblings.

Molly, Little Person Number 2, is already very sure of who she is at the young age of 6. It is such a joy to be her mother. She enjoys being enjoyed more than anything, I think! Her interests include, but are not limited to Webkinz, American Girl Dolls, learning to read, and doing Pilate's with her Mama.
Little Person Number 3 is my one and only Baby Boy, Teige. I love it most when my adoring 2 year old son climbs in my lap, looks lovingly up at my face, and says, "My Mama". To which I reply, "My Boy". It is most often the highlight of my day. He is very stubborn, but so very sweet.

The most recent addition to my collection of little people is Katie Jo, who will be 14 months old next week. She has been nothing short of a "Hug from God". Most people referred to KJ as "The best baby they've ever met." A truer thing could not be said. She's not walking yet. Why should she? We carry her everywhere and she can crawl faster than Speedy Gonzalas.

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

What a beautiful introduction of your beautiful "peeps"...

{Happy Homes} said...

Loved the pics of your peeps!! Keep the photographer, a good picture taker is HARD to find! Tonya;0)

Laurie and company said...

I feel like I know you and your little humans a bit better now.
so it's safe for you to post again! I think Nick would want you to. :)