January 27, 2008

She Walks!!

On the tenth of February, My smallest little person, KJ will be 15 months old. Being the smallest little person of four and having absolutley the loveliest tempermant of all the babies any one could ever hope to meet, she has had chariots waiting on her every whim. Meaning, of course, she's the baby. Everyone carries her where she wants to go and she has no complaints about it! Last evening, my friend, Nick, comes into the library, points her in my direction, stands her firmly on the ground, and tells her to walk to me. So, she does it! She doesn't even stumble or wibble-wobble. She just walked straight to me. I'm just sitting there in emotional dumbfoundment. Crying... Being happy... Being excited... Then ding ding ding, lightbulb moment. He just told her to walk and she did it! Teige still needs to be potty trained... Hmmm....

4 comments:

Annie Shaw said...

OH YAY!!! So, I just posted a comment and the internet monster came and ATE it. Sorry... Anyhow, SO PROUD OF YOU KATIE! Auntie heart beating proud! And Nick, You just earned another good boy sticker on the chart! ;) YAY KATIE!!!---love Aunt Annie

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Wow! Katie must really like this guy her mom has adopted!

You know how my youngest (a boy) finally potty-trained at the age of 5 - his neice did it. (She was 4 at the time). Hmmmm....I wonder if that is too personal to make into a blog moment? GOtta goo.....

Charmaine said...

Awww... good job sweet Miss Katie!

{Happy Homes} said...

She's SO cute. Yea, Katie!!! Thanks for sharing such a sweet moment!